As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2004
- Detailed familiarity with Contra Costa and Alameda Counties
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, Keller Williams East County—Brentwood, CA 2004 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Owner, GigDev—Brentwood, CA 2000 – 2006
- Founded IT support company, of which I was the sole operator. Provided computer and network support for twenty small- to medium-scale businesses across all of Contra Costa, Alameda, and Santa Clara counties.
Systems Engineer, Extra Team—Pleasanton, CA 1997 – 2000
- Served as an assigned consultant for several company accounts. Provided information technology support for up to ten businesses at a time.
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Delta Association of REALTORS®
- Board of Directors, Women’s Council of REALTORS®
- Coach, Trainer, & Speaker, John Maxwell Team